- 09:58 Awesome! RT @alfmikula: RT @DougMcInnes: Slides from the Vim Fu talk @alfmikula and I did at #laruby ! bit.ly/d8y6Yo #
- 13:44 Enjoyed the really cool bunny chow (Indian food from South Africa) for lunch, thanks @worldfare , p.s. I love your double decker bus #
- 13:53 @r0b3rta Yup I had the chicken curry, the short rib and the mac and cheese balls from @worldfare #
- 14:02 Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) music video lnk.ms/6KBKw #
- 17:52 My boss Alex, our CTO, at our all hands tod ay. Crowd appreciated the fresh tacos, Tecate and margaritas. flic.kr/p/7Sfsty #
Hey, This is pretty easy. Just reply to this email and put your notes about each check-in *below* that venue's name. Leaving some blank is fine. You can visit http://lastnightscheckins.com/notes to see (and edit) your notes later on. ++ Jan 01, 12:20 PM @ Pasadena City College (45217191) ++ ++ Dec 31, 08:14 PM @ Hacienda Del Puri (44917016) ++ ++ Dec 31, 07:28 PM @ Hows Market (44916971) ++ ++ Dec 31, 07:28 PM @ B-Mans (44916972) ++ ++ Dec 31, 05:46 PM @ Outlook Amusements (44916925) ++ ++ Dec 31, 05:46 PM @ Sushi Q (44916926) ++ -*-*- end email -*-*- Don't forget: http://lastnightscheckins.com/maps/25490185246 has a map of all your check-ins to date! Tired of these emails? Visit http://lastnightscheckins.com/account to turn them off.